gnubie

dotslash dotslash at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 16 06:44:31 UTC 2004

I have installed fc1 and have learned many new and cool things while
trying to configure the operating system.

One issue I am having involves the ggz installation.  I've tried using
some earlier version RPM's that are out there, to no avail.

While trying to install the latest 0.0.8 version (with the gtk client) I
am getting the following:

ggz-gtk: error while loading shared libraries: libggzcore.so.3: cannot

Now I have tried installing this so many times in so many different
ways, I may have stuff out there all over the place.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

dotslash at NOSPAMbellsouth.net