Re: FC2 Issues

Christensen Tom wrote:
I would just like to publicly voice my complete and utter disatisfaction bla bla bla bla bla blablablbalbl ablablablblabl

Ignore this guy, he is obviously smoking crack. His dual boot problem is not a Fedora issue, it's a 2.6 issue which SuSE and Mandrake also has. Tom, why the hell are you using Fedora for production servers? That's just plain stupid. Stop your complaining and put away your crack pipe.