UPS

Hi I have a sweex 1000VA + CPU control UPS, should be compatible with uniz according the manual.
When using nut, I cannot find the ups, anyone knows how I can detect the ups? it should be on ttyS0 or ttyS1, nut doesn't see it. The driver for nut should be genericups, type 7 or fastnet, but both don't see anything....
grtz

--
Hans Scheffers