Where is the new FC1 kernel which fixes the local DoS as described in http://linuxreviews.org/news/2004-06-11_kernel_crash/index.html ?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 14:51:02 UTC 2004

Did you drop a testing kernel notice in the test-list?
It's really really nice when testing updates get a notice in the test-list.
People interested in testing might actually learn about it...and go
grab it to test it.

Its even nicer when the notice in the test-list include an expcted eta
for the move to released. A lot of fedora core packagers are adding
the affirmative eta for release.
Something like "unless major problems via testing are found expect
release is on June 15 2007"

its nicer still if there was a tracking bug number that people could
reference other bug reports to about the update. I know I've seen a
few testing update annoucements try to use a tracking bug number.

-jef