Are security updates documented somewhere?

I was just looking on the Fedora website to see if there was an update to
FC2 for yesterday's kernel problem:

http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,93833,00.html?nlid=AM

and I see in

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/2/SRPMS

that there was a kernel-2.6.6-1.435.src.rpm released on Monday (Jun 14th)
but I assume that it doesn't contain the fix?  Is there anywhere on the site
that tells what changes went into the updates?

Thanks
  -Scott