Users, Groups, and Sticky Bits, oh my!

Hi list,

I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to do what I want to do with stick bits, umask, etc., but am having no luck. AFAIK, it may not even be possible, but here's what I would like to do.

Let's say I have a directory named 'bob', owned by 'foo' and in the group 'bar', with rwxrwxr-w permissions. How can I make it to where when a file/directory is created in the 'bob' directory is owned by 'foo' and in the group 'bar' with permissions of 664/775 no matter who creates the file/directory? TIA

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com