Polycom Viavideo

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Jun 16 22:56:57 UTC 2004

The polycom viavideo hardware is a usb camera of some variety, I've never
had a reason to plug it into a linux box...  depending on the chipset it
actually has in it it might work or not...  plugging it in will at least
tell you something about what it is.

the software on the other hand is an h.323 conferncing platform and
gnomemeeting will interoperate fairly well with that. so you can call
someone who has a viavideo or any kind of stand-alone polycom unit from
your linuxbox pretty easily.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu