WebDAV question was: [Re: Samba Shared Folders over a WAN link]

William Penton wmp1784 at exchange.uta.edu
Thu Jun 17 03:38:45 UTC 2004

Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> I guess they do. So, In effect, I see 2 options which I can try now.
>
> 1. lupfs
> 2. WebDAV. which, to me, unless it can be mounted and I can
>  perform a File->Save and browse to it, won't be of much use to me.
>
> I'll see how it goes

Is there a way to get a version of WebDAV that can handle uploading
entire folders instead of a single file transfer?  Changing the server
from a DAV server is not an option because of it being a school run
server.  Plus trying to FTP to it is not allowed because of the anal IT
department.  Any suggestions or recommendations welcome.

William Penton
--
One OS to fool them all
One browser to find them