Re: [FC2] Extend root LVM Volume

Mark Miksis wrote:
I'm trying to extend a root LVM volume (ext3) using the FC2 rescue CD.
When I try to run resize2fs, it cannot see the volumes.  vgscan also does
not find anything.  What am I missing?

What's the command? Any error messages?

Otherwise everything seems normal and I was able to run lvextend with no
problem.

If you can use lvextend, then vgscan/vgchange has to have been run successfully, no?

--
Trond Are Haugland <trondare trolltech com>
Phone: +47 21 60 48 83