No permissions on home folder?

Shortly after installation of FC2 the symbols on my desktop for computer, my home and trash changed.
They have a pencil behind a prohibition sign in their upper right corner.
See also: http://nm.wu-wien.ac.at/nonsens/screenshot.jpg

When clicking properties on my home folder the tab permissions says:
"You are not the owner, so you can't change these permissions"
But I can access all the items in these folders and change permissions.

chown gerald:gerald -R gerald/
and chmod 750 -R gerald/

have not changed anything.

My question: Is this a bug or is something wrong with my system?

regards,
Gerald