Getting a mitac soundcard working in core2

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Jun 17 11:27:03 UTC 2004

Shane Steinhobel wrote/ha scritto, On/il 17/06/2004 07:52:

> Hi there ppls.
>
> Please help me,I cant get the esolo soundcard working in fedora core 2.
> I have installed the isapnp and sndcfg and the midi dependencies. No luck.
>
> Do I need the i686 rpms or can I use i586
>
> Kind Regards.
>
> Shane Steinhobel.
>
> Network and Support Assistant.

Did you check at www.alsa-project.org ?? I think that your card is
likely supported as ESS1938 or somethinl alike....
If you make a modprobe snd-es1938 it should be detected (if it a
Solo-1).....
Please check this first step....

--

 Antonio Montagnani

 Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2