vmlinuz_test

After one or two kernel upgrades (from rpm, with up2date from official
mirrors), I noticed in /boot a vmlinuz_test kernel, which also shows up in
the boot menu. I did rpm -qf /boot/vmlinuz_test and it says it's not owned
by any package. I have not compiled any kernel on this machine, I know
that for a fact. So what's up with this mysterious vmlinuz_test? Does
anybody else have it, or is someone else compiling custom kernels on my
machine?

Running FC2, originally with kernel 2.6.6-1.358smp, then upgraded to
2.6.6-1.427smp and 2.6.6-1.435smp.