Core 2 Startup anomoly.....

Travis Bullock fedoraml at avmax.ca
Thu Jun 17 16:07:41 UTC 2004

Hey everybody.

I have a couple of errors at start up that are not show stoppers but I
would like to know what they are and if they are fixable in any case.
The machine runs fine, however at startup is the following:

Jun 16 16:02:56 atlas kernel: Linux agpgart interface v0.100 (c) Dave
Jones
Jun 16 16:02:57 atlas kernel: agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks chipset
(device id: 0017)
Jun 16 16:02:57 atlas kernel: agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks chipset
(device id: 0017)
Jun 16 16:02:57 atlas kernel: agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks chipset
(device id: 0201)
Jun 16 16:02:57 atlas kernel: agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks chipset
(device id: 0101)
Jun 16 16:02:57 atlas kernel: agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks chipset
(device id: 0101)

What is this talking about and how do I fix??

Cheers,

Travis