Re: Fedora Core 2 Update: kernel-2.6.6-1.435

At 10:31 6/17/2004, Don Russell wrote:
I'm going to work on this in my spare time... I'm just not sure how much
of that I have right now....

Sign me up for testing and comments; I'd be happy to help. If you need resources or space, Simpaticus can help provide them as well.

So, I just have a bit of reading to do to see HOW to do what I WANT...
that is is I know WHAT needs doing, I'm just fuzzy on the "HOW"... and
that's a nit, isn't it? ;-)

A nit it isn't. It's an excuse to learn new stuff. :-)

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com