Fedora core wallpapers

For those interested I've made a small collection of Wallpapers for
Fedora Core.

Some of them are just edited to incorporate Fedora Core logo into
wallpaper that I've downloaded form kde-look.org.

I would appreciate some feedback, off the list, and if there is a
considerable interest I will make more.

Most of all though I hope you will enjoy them!

http://astradine.bart-domain.com/Linux_wallpaper.rar

Bart Kalita  MCP

Registered Linux user #347493	Fedora Core 2

www.bart-domain.com	www.astradine.no-ip.org