Re: New User - Part 2

Well....I decided to make the plunge and bought that Linux box that I mentioned in my last post.  It's sitting in my dining room right now.  I booted it up for the first time a few minutes ago....nice interface!  So now, I need some docs.  I downloaded those on the site as .pdf but would like to purchase some books.....preferably not the **for dummies** series.  What are some of the fav books out there for Fedora 2?  I need the user's and admininstration books as this machine WILL be integrated into my network this weekend when I take down, finally for good, the NT server.

Shadow