Re: FC2 - anaconda - bootdisk creation

William,
I am using a 1.44mb capacity floppy. The name on the box is Imation 3M(tm) 2HD IBM Diskette. I confused 2HD with 2mb but yes, they are 1.44mb floppies. Sorry for the confusion. I think HD stands for High Density if that matters.

William Hooper wrote:

So you are saying that you are reporting success with a larger than 1440k floppy?