Grub entry to start without X

Carnal Ortega carnalort at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 22:07:50 UTC 2004

Out of habit I boot into runlevel 3 by default because I feel runlevel 5
is like windows. What I mean by that is if video problems occur or any
situation where X crashes in runlevel 5 the user will most likely be
forced to reboot his system whereis if it occured in runlevel 3 the user
would be dumped to the console where he can restart x instead.