palm zire and fc2

Tanguy Eric eric.tanguy at physique.univ-nantes.fr
Thu Jun 17 22:40:32 UTC 2004

Ok i found the problem : the palm open 2 devices /dev/ttyUSB0 and
/dev/ttyUSB1 the right one seems to be /dev/ttyUSB1. I made 666
permissions to this device but when i reboot i loose the permission...
The sync process works fine with jpilot but i agree with mariano i can't
use sunc with evolution because gpilotd crashes all the time.
Eric