Re: UPS

Edward wrote:
I recently setup UPS's (they were APC, so less troublesome most likely) on Linux for the first time. I found this article very helpful.

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/kazutoshi_morioka/nut/

Hans Scheffers wrote:

Hi I have a sweex 1000VA + CPU control UPS, should be compatible with uniz according the manual.
When using nut, I cannot find the ups, anyone knows how I can detect the ups? it should be on ttyS0 or ttyS1, nut doesn't see it. The driver for nut should be genericups, type 7 or fastnet, but both don't see anything....
grtz

Does nut list it as compatible for starters?

Regards,
Ed.