Re: Fedora Core 2 Update: kernel-2.6.6-1.435

Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:

And I just implemented the header.info parser.. Nothing much different
from the html parser I had before... I only had to change the regex to
Now I only wish I knew what is the reason of this digit.... So far , I'm
simply ignoring it.

Ok , I"ve implemented everything , but for some reason I'm having issues when acessing the hashes... If I run the script with perl -d and then p $redhat{"$directoryname"}{"$arch"}{"$release"} , it returns nothing.. The weird thing is that if I do p $redhat{"updates"}{"i386"}{"2"} it returns the reference to the hash that I need.... (this is happening in the function CreateHashes and then it makes the function CheckDirectory dont work). I'll try to fix this later.
For now , I've put the script on my page so everyone can see it. It's in www.dcc.ufmg.br/~pmacedo/fedora/test.pl . A sample config file is in www.dcc.ufmg.br/~pmacedo/fedora/configfile .

--
Pedro Macedo