Via C3 anyone

Has anyone tryed Fedora Core 2 on a VIA C3 System?
I don't make it past the
"Uncompressing Linux... Ok, booting the kernel."
line. I tried all the install parameters I have memorized (and googled bfor a documentation of them but failed to find anything).

Any ideas?

P.S.: RH9.0 worked out of the box on this Lex CV860A1 board and the new Debian TR does as well, but I would prefer Fedora if somehow possibile.

So long,

--

Hartwig Flamm

              If it's a good idea go ahead and do it.
    It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.
Computer System Management                         (+43) 1 58801 42092
Academic Computing Services                     Wiedner Hauptstr. 8-10
Vienna University of Technology                   A-1040 WIEN, AUSTRIA
Hartwig Flamm tuwien ac at           http://www.ben.tuwien.ac.at/flamm