Proxy server

Hi

Can some one please recommend a small proxy server that I can run on Fedora Core 2.  My box is not powerful enough and my requirements not big enough to run Squid.

I currently run tinyproxy (from sourceforge) on a cable modem connection and find that its very slow.  Any recommendations/links would be helpful.

Regards
Srini