Re: SMT kernel option

Colin Paul Adams wrote:
I know all that.
That's not what I asked.
The help on menuconfig for this option specifically said it's for
Pentium 4's with hyperthreading.
It doesn't mention Pentium IIs for instance (I also have a twin
Penitum II system), and it doesn't mention Xeons (my main system has
two Xeon procesors).
So I repeat the question.

Can't you read? Pedro answered your question with his first word. YES.

--
Trond Are Haugland <trondare trolltech com>
Phone: +47 21 60 48 83