GNU g++ compiler

Hi,

 I am a newbie for Fedora core.

 Actually, I found that gnu g++ compiler used to come with the OS itself with Red Hat Linux.
But, now when I have installed Fedora-Core Desktop I am not getting where the gnu g++ compiler is located.

  Could any 1 please tell me whether teh g++ compiler comes with OS or I'll have to install it separately.
--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!