[FC2] - AVM Fritz card not recognized

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Fri Jun 18 14:29:13 UTC 2004

Last minor issue of my FC1 to FC2 upgrade:

I have a ISDN card PCI card from AVM Fritz that was working on FC1...Now
it is not recognized in FC2 (it was un upgrade)

This is my modprobe.conf file related to FC1 and not modified during
installation and there is a failure in ISDN start-up...but I not see any
message in start-up log!!!

alias eth2 hisax

eth2 is correct as I have two ethernet card (eth0 and eth1)

Any hint??? It is not important as I do not need the card, but perfection would be excellent ;-)

--

 Antonio Montagnani

 Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2