Re: acpi suspend on radeon with FC2 frustration...

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 17:53, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> I've sent my script to D.D. Brierton, but seems like either it didn't
> work for him or it wasn't what he's looking for.

I haven't had a chance to look at it properly yet. Sorry for not
thanking you for sending it to me sooner. Thank you. I will look at it.
Just kinda busy with work ATM.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com