irq_vectors.h not found when compiling my own module- Fedora Core2

Howdy,
I am new to Linux world (compiled stuff on Linux 2.0 few years back) and since then have been working on other operating systems.
I found a bug against the problem in bugzilla and the resolution is not clear.

I am using fedora Core2. No updates have been installed.
I compiled my module on Linux 2.4 kernel and things have compiled.
I moved teh same code to 2.6 kernel. (2.6.5-1.358).

Any suggestions?
supposedly the irq_vectors.h need to be pciked automatically based on some flag?

Do you Yahoo!?