unable to install

Andrew Reilly areilly at fccc.org
Fri Jun 18 18:55:05 UTC 2004

I have now downloaded the free trial of Nero 6, and the image unpacks when
it burns onto the CD.  This still doesn't solve the problem.  I put the disk
into the machine, and it doesn't install the OS.  I have formatted the HD of
the machine I want to install to, partially because I was tired of seeing
Win 98 come up when the disk failed to work.  I now have burned about 3
copies of the Disk 1 for the 4 disk set without success.