Re: Sensor Alerts

David Cary Hart wrote:
Assuming that GKrellm detects and reports CPU temperatures that are
reasonably accurate, can someone opine on an acceptable range for a P4?

I was just wondering about the same issue, since my CPU temp goes up
to 60C when compiling stuff.
I found this:
http://www.3degs.net/index.php?page=weblinks&dsn1=nav_weblinks

Link to Intel -> I found a max. temp of 72 for my P4/1.4

When my machine is idle the temp goes down to about 48C

Cheers,
Hannes.