Problems with medium check for FC2 despiteof properchecksum!HELP

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 18 21:04:37 UTC 2004

Mark said:

>> Why don't you install using the drive that passed the media check?
>>
> Because I have too many machines I want to install this one to take the
> drive and open all the boxes to plug it in and install off of it.

Do yourself a favor:  set it up on that one machine, then use that machine to create an NFS/HTTP/FTP (pick one) install point for all the others.  You only have to worry about the other machines booting the 1st CD (or the boot.iso) and you don't have to babysit the install to swap CDs.

--
William Hooper