Re: module compilation on 2.6

Fred Fedora wrote:
Is module compilation diffrent for 2.6 kernel from 2.4? I am get tons of erros.
Any hints?
(irq_vectros.h not found etc. are my errors).

2.6 kernel building is a lot different. Your best bet is to do it from ground zero:

	# cd /usr/src/linux-whatever
	# make mrproper
	# make xconfig -or- make gconfig -or- make menuconfig
	(load an existing config file or set things up as you wish)
	(save this new config)
	# make

- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens vitalstream com -
-     Squawk!  Pieces of Seven!  Pieces of Seven!  Parity Error!     -