acpi suspend on radeon with FC2 frustration...

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sat Jun 19 02:13:16 UTC 2004

I've finally gotten round to posting to fedora-test. Subject is: ACPI
Testing. Could anyone who is using ACPI or trying to get ACPI to work
please post their experiences, and thoughts on how we can get together
to help each other out, in reply to my message to fedora-test. Thanks!

(And hey 3am Saturday is still Friday evening as far as I'm concerned so
I kept my promise!)

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com