Fedora & MAYA (Graphic Application)

hi

we have following system:

AMD64 processor 3200+
Nvidia GForce Fx 5200
MSI K8T Neo Motherboard
SATA Segate HDD

We Installed FC-2 in this machine and it identified harddisk, graphic
card etc.
After doing inhouse benchmarking we found out that MAYA has good speed
comparable with RH9, but i have a problem in OpenGL.
As already we have 20 machine running on this configuration we can't
change the hardware just to match FC-2.

Pl help me in solving opengl problem, so that we can convert our studio
to FC-2.

i also had some problem in SAMBA i.e communication in gnome is very
slow.

thanks
somu

--