Re: top

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 02:29, Fons van der Beek wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Allthough the new top utility looks very good, I am not able to see all
> processes

I think you want to press the i key to toggle display of idle processes.

I believe that option by default hides idle processes.

Check the man page for top it has a much better explanation of that
option.  I believe you can also use a -i option when you start top to
toggle this at startup.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid cfl rr com

The truth is rarely pure, and never simple.
		-- Oscar Wilde