Re: Current Fedora Core 2 Problems & Solutions/Helpful Links

At 04:29 6/19/2004, melgil88 wrote:
Due to popular demand, now without the shouting ;)

thank you thank you thank you thank you ... <grin>

Comments/questions? Please send email to me, Lisa, at
melgil88 optonline net

Excellent! I would only suggest that you change the "From" field in your mail client to reflect your real name (Lisa something) rather than melgil88. Nice for people to get to know you, especially if you later change email addresses. And since you are likely going to build up a great reputation over time in this community, you want to make sure that rep is attached to the right name/person. :-)

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com