Re: Easy gnome 2.6 rpm upgrade from FC1?

On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 11:21, Troy Campano wrote:
> Is there an easy way to upgrade to GNOME 2.6 on FC1? Are there some RPMs
> I can use? I currently can't go to FC2 and don't really want to wait
> until FC3.

You could run Garnome and build GNOME yourself (or even jhbuild). I
recall an RPM repository out there that might even have packages, so
search the list archives/google - also read the (possible) complaints
that users (might) encounter with said repo, just to be sure
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/