Re: Fedora, Public School budgets, Volunteerism??

At 11:20 6/19/2004, Ken Jones wrote:
I have the idea that I could volunteer my LINUX skills to the District (a strict MicroSoft house) by building and maintaining for them a software freebie VPN system.

It would seem that with the present budget crunches our public school districts, LINUX, plus volunteerism make a natural combo.

It would indeed. However, the key cost to a "freebie VPN system" is the bandwidth. What exactly do you propose to do and how? Easier to help if we have a more complete idea.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com