Firefox not working correctly

Hi,

Ever since I upgraded to firefox 0.8, I cannot just click on a web link in
mail or irc and have it open.  Now if I have firefox already open and click
on a link in mail or irc they open in firefox it works as expected.  Anyone
have an idea what might be causing this?

Thnx

--

Regards
Robert

Smile.....  It increases your face value.