Fedora, Public School budgets, Volunteerism??

Sean seanbra at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 00:25:10 UTC 2004

It looks like there are a lot of like minded folks here.
I am a systems administrator for a school district in California.
I am actually planning on using Fedora , as well as Lindows for a few
projects here.

I'd really like to get a mailing list or possibly a newsgroup formed for
people interested in this topic, to share ideas and information.

Any suggestions?

Sean Branam