Re: Fedora, Public School budgets, Volunteerism??

Sean wrote:

It looks like there are a lot of like minded folks here.
I am a systems administrator for a school district in California.
I am actually planning on using Fedora , as well as Lindows for a few projects here.

I'd really like to get a mailing list or possibly a newsgroup formed for people interested in this topic, to share ideas and information.

Any suggestions?

Sean Branam

No sense in starting your own - try the K12OSN mailing list

K12OSN redhat com
For more info see <http://www.k12os.org>

Chris

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021