Re: How do you recover from a borked compile?

On Friday 18 June 2004 20:46, Phil Schaffner wrote:
*snip* [a good recipe] *snip*

Thanks much for the recipe. Once I remembered to copy the old .config over, I
followed your steps and got a compiled kernel.

Too bad it didn't solve my problem, but it was a learning experience so I
can't complain! (smile) Back to the docs for me...

--Etanisla