Installation problem

I have checked the MD5SUM for disc1 is ok before I
burn the CD from the iso image i downloaded from ftp
mirror site. i have used different brands of cd and
even lower the speed to 4x. I verify the cd by copy
the entire disk in windows to a temp folder and the
copy is no problem. I also install on 2 different pc
and before installation, i go through the media test
process and the result is pass. yet, the installation
fails in the middle saying there is media error, or
the package is corrupt ...

what can i do ?