Re: FC2 Start-up error

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 07:18, edwarner99 yahoo com wrote:

> >Change that line to read:
> >
> >Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
> >

> I tried your suggestion, but that didn't work. Didn't
> XFree86 go away in FC2?

Yes, but doing an upgrade from FC1 to FC2 leaves the XFree86 config file
in place.  Apparently the xorg stuff will read that file or the xorg
file if it is there.

I upgraded one system and had that same problem.  Someone on the list
provided that fix which appeared to work for me.

--
Scot L. Harris <webid cfl rr com>