Problems with the configuration of FC2

Hello---
Can anybody tell me how do I do to configure the sound? I´ve got 2 sound cards installed (an EMU10K SB Live! and an on-board NVidia). Is there any configuration script like sndconfig?
And what about linuxconf? Is there anything like that?
Another question. Is there any tool to update the system like kpackage or synaptics?
Thank U.