FC1 Bind 9.2.2 Help needed

itelephone itelephone at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 02:06:11 UTC 2004

Hi, All

Please help me on fc1 dns configuration, I have tried to configure using the bind configuration tools. It does not work. after adding the forward zone and reverse zone it does not add the records to named.conf file. but it's create the zone file in to chroot.

Please let me know how can I configure a master dns server in command line without the GUI. If I install FC1 without the GUI, Can I change the named.conf file as per, previous version of redhat linux (8.0) or is there any manual online configuration tips available ?

Regards
William