Re: Movie Player

HARPER, WILLIAM IT2 (SW/AW) wrote:

I am new to the Linux world and I currently have Fedora Core 2 loaded and am
trying to get my DVD player to work and I down loaded
mplayer-1.0-33_pre4rhfc2.at.i386.rpm and am unable to get it to work.  Can
I'm using mplayer for DVD's on Fedora/RH9. This is not the RPM version, download the source from mplayer site and compile it.