burner disappears after update kernel

When I use the updated 2.6.6 kernel (from the original 2.5 FC2 kernel)
cdrecord is unable to find my cd burner (slave on the second IDE
controller)
I tried to add hdc=ide-scsi and hdd=ide-scsi to grub.conf but no difference

Rebooting with the original 2.5 FC2 kernel solves the problem

Any suggestions ?

--
Ignorance is no excuse; give Linux a try!

Deze email is verzonden via LinuxPro Webmail. Ook een account?
http://webmail.linuxpro.nl