suEXEC equiv for PHP in Apache2

Hi folks.

I didn't get a response last week so i thought I'd try again.

I'm moving from RH7.3/Apache1 to FC1/Apache2 and I've found that the user and
group clauses can no longer be used in vitualhosts.  I understand that for
CGI's I need to use suEXEC, but does anyone know how I get round it for PHP
files?
--
Gary Stainburn