RE: Linuxconf replaced by what?

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Hugh Foster wrote:

If you have any particular queries, ask again.

Being a bit dim here. The box (it's a laptop) has failed to initialize its' PCMCIA and I want to rummage; I tried system-config-pcmcia and system-config-network but nothing happened. All help is most appreciated

if it's the same problem i had, i have to (for now) manually

  # modprobe yenta_socket
  # service pcmcia start

since /etc/init.d/pcmcia is still a bit whacked out in terms of getting
stuff right.  i'd be really interested if this fixes the problem.

rday